Withers Coachlines is committed to being an environmentally responsible company.
We are committed to protecting our environment and working towards a sustainable future. These are some examples of what we are doing to help reduce our environmental impact:
• We use a fuel conditioner to reduce our fuel consumption and emissions.
• Through operational excellence we minimise vehicle movements.
• We monitor our energy consumption where possible.
• We promote the efficient use of energy, provide facilities to recycle, encourage appropriate disposal of waste and minimisation of pollution.
• We collect and use rainwater for washing vehicles.
• We use environmentally friendly cleaning products.
• We train our staff to be environmentally conscious and encourage staff consultation on environmental matters.
• We comply with relevant environmental laws
• We promote a system of continuous improvement and regularly review processes to further reduce our impact on the environment.